Website Elizabeth Layton Center, Inc.
Do you enjoy helping others succeed?
ELC is looking for a full-time CSS Case Manager for our Paola, KS location. This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, schedule flexibility and generous PTO.
The CSS Case Manager will provide case management/therapeutic services to consumers with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI). In coordination with therapeutic staff, the incumbent will assist consumers by providing information, education, and training to build knowledge, develop skills, and change attitudes with a goal of increasing the consumer’s independence, productivity, self-determination, integration, and inclusion in the community. The majority of the Case Manager’s time will be spent providing services to consumers in consumer’s homes, vocational site, program site or other community settings, with minimal time spent at the Center. The position reports directly to the CSS Director.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Participates in treatment planning based on best practice theories and applies interventions
- Development of personal plan/goal sheet in conjunction with consumer’s needs
- Direct involvement in planning and advocacy in areas of: Education/Vocatiob, Residential, Financial, Health, Leisure, and Social Supports
- Education to Family in symptomatology, awareness of relapse indicators and handling of crisis
- Assists in collection of program data and provides reports as necessary
- Works in conjunction with other mental health center staff
- Meets direct service expectations
- Provides quality documentation
- Complies with ELC policies and procedures
Education &/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience necessary to meet State of Kansas licensing regulations
- Possesses the minimum qualifications as documented in the Kansas Case Management Program Standards
- Familiarity with mental health theory and practice
- Clean Driving Record
- Incumbent must pass a security check as required by Medicaid Regulations
Become a valued member of the ELC team today! EOE
To apply for this job email your details to HR@laytoncenter.org