Our mission is to provide timely, effective and comprehensive behavioral health services to improve quality of life and recovery for the citizens of Franklin and Miami Counties in partnership with individuals, families and our community.
The Elizabeth Layton Center will be recognized as the provider of choice for coordinated physical and behavioral health services in Miami and Franklin Counties. ELC will adapt to the evolving healthcare landscape by focusing on data driven outcomes, fiscal sustainability, openness to change and opportunities for growth.
- Client and family partnerships in treatment planning and service delivery.
- Treatment that preserves human dignity through normalized settings and levels of care.
- Ending the stigma of mental illness.
- Innovative and quality services reflected in client satisfaction.
- Employees are our greatest asset. We value compassionate staff, creativity, integrity, flexibility and hard work.
- Embracing change.
- ELC is seen as vital and valued member of the community.