Mission of the Elizabeth Layton Center
The Elizabeth Layton Center provides effective mental health services in our communities so that quality of life is improved for our clients and their families.
All people within our communities will be mentally healthy.
- Client and family partnerships in treatment planning and service delivery.
- Treatment that preserves human dignity through normalized settings and levels of care.
- Ending the stigma of mental illness.
- Innovative and quality services reflected in client satisfaction.
- Employees are our greatest asset. We value compassionate staff, creativity, integrity, flexibility and hard work.
- Embracing change.
- ELC is seen as vital and valued member of the community.